Photo of Computer Keyboard
Get help with all Tech and Blackboard support issues, including AFTER HOURS SUPPORT (including evenings, weekends, and holidays).
How to Access Your NJCU Email
NJCU Student Email
- Access the NJCU Email login page for Students.
- Request help with NJCU Student Email (Online Request Form)
NJCU Faculty and Staff Email
Microsoft Exchange® Email is a server-based email system that uses the Microsoft Outlook® desktop application as the primary user client. In addition Email, Outlook serves as a comprehensive personal information manager (PIM) that provides:
- Calendar - appointments, meetings, and events; including calendar sharing and assigning assistant management.
- Personal and Global Address books (Contacts) that can store multiple personal email addresses and telephone numbers, important dates, and notes per entry.
- Multi-level email storage (Folders) for easy message management.
- Task management, including the ability to assign and track tasks to others.
- Notes creation and management.
- RSS (Rich Site Summary) subscription
- Comprehensive search
- Archiving and retention (automatic and user-defined rules)
- Global categories assignment
- Multiple, user-defined views of email and data
- Activity Journaling for the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Access via most browsers using Office Web App® (OWA)
- E-mail Guidelines
This document provides simple e-mail guidelines to ensure appropriate communications among members of the University community, and with prospective business and educational partners in the global Internet community. Students should also follow these guidelines when communicating with faculty and staff, and when engaging in business or support situations via e-mail.
- Netiquette Resources
Showing good manners when communicating over the Internet is a highly desirable skill that everyone should acquire. This document provides links to some of the best resources available on the 'net. Here you will also find a quiz to test your knowledge, learn some of the most common Internet Acronyms, and much more.